Most frequent questions and answers
Steps for Making Reservations (We Accept Reservations One Month in Advance)
1. Please send us the following documents to make a reservation
- a. Confirmed plane ticket (e-ticket)
- b. Copy of passport
- c. Copy of ID card (for Thais)
2. Please fill in Reservation Form Part 1 (we will send you the link if we have a room available)
3. Payment of full amount is required to secure your reservation, no cancellation is allowed once payment is settled.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- 3.1 Provide a credit card number and expiry date
- 3.2 Bank transfer/wire transfer of the full amount to Princeton Bangkok Hotel account (guests shall bear all transfer fees)
(Should you require a receipt, please notify us and we will issue your receipt one day before you check out).
4. A Hotel Confirmation will be issued once payment is received. Please sign the Hotel Confirmation and send it back to us. Please present the Hotel Confirmation to the Thai Embassy in your country to obtain a Certificate of Entry (COE). At this point, we will also send you a link to Reservation Form Part 2 to fill in and send back to us.
5. Please follow the guidelines by the Thai Embassy and airlines regarding Covid Test Results and Fit to Fly documents 72 hours before departure.
6. You are required to email all documents (COE, Covid Test Result, Fit to Fly) to Princeton Hotel immediately for reference before your departure.
The package price is per person
*(Children under 12 years old will be charged 70% of the price listed below):
a. Superior Room (27 sq.m.) Twin bed set up
– Price: Adults 27,000 Thai Baht per person
*Children (under 12 years) 18,900 Thai Baht per person
– Single occupancy only
b. Deluxe Room (40 sq.m.) – Random Twin and Double bed set up
– Price: Adults 30,000 Thai Baht per person
*Children (under 12 years) 21,000 Thai Baht per person
– Can accommodate up to 2 family members.
c. Executive Room (45 sq.m.) – King size bed set up – 1 bedroom/1 living room
– Price: Adults 33,000 Thai Baht per person
*Children (under 12 years) 23,100 Thai Baht per person
– Can accommodate up to 2 family members.
d. Family Suites (63 sq.m) – 1 King size bed and 1 Twin bed set up – 2 bedroom/1 living room
– Price: Adults 38,000 Thai Baht per person
*Children (under 12 years) 26,600 Thai Baht per person
– Can accommodate maximum 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years)
• Full board (3 meals per day). If you have a special dietary need, please advise us in advance.
• Cable TV
• Free WIFI
• Drinking water, coffee, dairy creamer, sugar
• Shampoo, liquid soap, detergent
• Digital thermometer, alcohol gel, face masks, slippers
• One-way transportation from airport to hotel
• 24-hour registered nurse on duty
• Covid-19 Testing by RT-PCR (two times) per person
Where are you located?
Who Can Quarantine Together?
Yes, you are required to present an official marriage certificate to us upon reservation. All marriage certificates must be translated in English and signed by a notary.
For Thai nationals, a Thai marriage certificate is accepted. Both persons who quarantine together will need to sign a consent form for double occupancy quarantine.
Only if necessary. However, we strongly suggest all adults to quarantine individually for Covid protection reasons. All members must sign a consent form if needed to quarantine together.
Arriving at the Airport
You will be picked up by our staff at the airport. Please show your Certificate of Entry (COE) you received from the Thai Embassy and your Hotel Confirmation to the immigration. An airport staff will escort you to the gate where our hotel staff will be waiting with an ASQ Princeton sign board.
Number of Days to Quarantine
15 nights/16 days
The first day you arrive in Thailand is counted as Day 0, you add another 14 nights = total of 15 nights. You can check-out the morning of day 16.
As of now, the government has not approved a 10-day quarantine.
Yes, you are required to stay in your room the whole time. You can only leave your room for scheduled Covid-19 tests on days 5 and 12 of your quarantine and scheduled relax times from Day 7 onwards (only if you have tested negative).
A nurse will be meeting you when you arrive at the hotel. You will be asked a few questions before checking-in to your room. Our hotel staff will carry your luggage up to your room while you are interviewed by the nurse.
We have nurses available on call (24 hours) and our call center (office hours) to provide assistance and make your stay as smooth as possible.
Please dial 1480, 1484, 1488, 1510 for assistance, and
Add two separate QR Codes to join the Princeton Line Official (for any assistance) and Nurse Line (to report your temperature)
Balcony and Windows
WIFI and Cable TV
We provide Asian, Western and Vegetarian style food, which you are required to choose either style when you fill in our reservation form.
Yes, you will be provided a menu to choose from upon arrival. If you do not make a selection, we will select the menu for you. For late night arrivals, we will process your breakfast selection for you before you arrive, and your selected menus will take effect the following meals there after.
Please note: Any change of selection must be notified two days in advance.
Please let us know in advance when filling in the reservation form so we can inform our nurses and chef.
Purchasing items from 7-11 ( Order time 7am-4pm only)
Yes, you can. There will be a 10% service charge added to all purchases. You just need to show us a photo of the item(s) you wish to purchase. If we cannot find the size you ordered, we will purchase the nearest size available. We allow purchases of packaged snacks and foods, toiletries, milk, and soft drinks and only items available at from 7-11 stores in proximity to the hotel. All purchased items will be delivered at meal times only (i.e. breakfast, lunch, and dinner times only)
Please note: Alcohol and foods that cause upset stomach are not allowed such as spicy, sour, pickled foods.
The hotel will make an advance payment for your 7-11 purchases during your stay.
We will ask you to settle payment one day before check-out date, by bank transfer or cash only. You can request for all receipts of purchases from the call center.
You can ask a relative who lives in Thailand to transfer the money for you.
Preferably not, but if there is no choice, we will accept US dollars only
Food Delivery Service and Ordering Online
Sorry, you are not allowed (government regulation)
Yes, you can, but we will open your delivered package to check for security reasons (government regulation). Please note: sharp items and alcohol cannot be ordered!!
Note to Relatives
No, relatives are not allowed to pick up items from you during quarantine (government regulation).
Yes, delivery of home cooked food and packaged snacks with FDA approval from family members only are allowed. Drop off time is from 9am to 4pm. The hotel will send up the items during meal times only.
No (government regulation)
Money Exchange Service and ATM
Yes, in front of the hotel (beside 7-11)
Swimming Pool and Fitness
No (government regulation)
Relax Area During Quarantine
After you receive your first “undetected” Covid lab test result (on Day 6), you may schedule your relax time (along with room cleaning) with the call center from Day 7 onwards.
Please note that relax times and room cleaning must be booked one day in advance.
In the garden area (4th floor) and pool deck (4th floor), and 3rd floor (in doors)
40 minutes each day.
No, you may book your relax time only one day in advance.
After you receive your first “undetected” Covid lab test result (on Day 6), you may schedule for room cleaning (same time as relax time) with the call center from Day 7 onwards.
Please note that room cleaning and relax times must be booked one day in advance.
Every three days
Getting Tested for Covid-19 During Quarantine
You will get tested twice, on Day 5 and Day 12.
Results will be reported to you within the next day of which you will receive a hard copy of the lab report.
You will be referred to Vibharam Hospital
(a network of Vibhavadi Hospital) immediately and be treated at the hospital until you are completely cured and test negative.
The person who tested positive will be referred to Vibharam Hospital (a subsidiary of Vibhavadi Hospital) immediately and the other person who did not test positive yet will remain under observation (at the same hospital) for another ten days (starting from the day the test result was reported).
All medical bills are at own expense (foreigners are required to have health insurance that covers Covid-19 virus disease.
Yes, we will give you a prorated refund.
Getting Ill During Quarantine
Our nurses from Vibhavadi Hospital will attend to your illness. If you need to consult a physician, our nurse will escort you to the hospital and bring you back to the hotel on the same day. The physician will determine whether you need to be admitted. All medical bills will be at your own expense.
Declaring Underlying Diseases
Yes, you need to declare any underlying disease and prescriptions you are taking for your own health benefit. The Hospital and Hotel will not be held liable for any illnesses.
The morning of Day 16, any time after 6 am
One day before check-out: Please schedule your check-out time and clear all extra expenses with the call center. If you need us to arrange for taxi service, please let us know at this point.
On check-out day:
When you are ready to check-out, please contact our Nurse or Call Center at ext. 1480, 1484, 1488, 1510 for assistance; or notify us through the Line Official group.
Let us know if you need assistance with your luggage, and we will send our staff up to help you. Please leave your luggage outside the room.
After we bring down your luggage, please proceed to the elevator number 2 and press floor “G” to exit to Lobby.
The Hotel will send you a certificate of completion of quarantine by the Ministry of Health by email and registered post two days after you check-out.
Cancellation and Postponement
– Full payment must be settled to make a successful reservation.
– No cancellation allowed once payment has been made (except for those who test positive for Covid-19 before departure; evidence of a “detected” covid lab report must be presented).
– Should you wish to postpone, 1st postponement is free of charge, 2,000 baht surcharge for 2nd and further postponements